CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Currently...
Wearing: orange hoody, flowy scarf, purple tank top, skinny jeans
Talking to: Ed, Taylor, Josh, Hannah
Feeling: tired, hopeful

We had a 1 hour delay. I went to the nurse's office first period because I had a terrible headache and it was making me all shaky and sick to my stomach. You know, nurse's offices are really a terrible place to be. They make me feel so awkward- everyone coming in and out, staring at you laying on some uncomfortable so-called 'bed' in complete agony. Normally, attention doesnt bother me- ahah i'm not going to lie, being in the spot light is actually quite fun for me :) But not when I have a headache and I feel like i'm going to be sick :/

Theatre was fun as always.. Spear helped me and Ashley out a lot!!! Then we stayed after for him and practiced in the cafeteria (where Mad Feast is actually going to be held) so we could get a feel for the environment and how we had to present ourselves. There were a bunch of kids and a couple teachers in there setting up for tomorrow night's Christmas ball, who got to watch us practice. Watching us wasn't as bad as listening to us though. We had to be SO UNBELIEVABLY LOUD, and make so many random funny noises. And sing. Hahaha it was so much fun though!!!! I'm pretty sure we made a couple kid's days ahahahah :D

It's snowing again, and im getting ready to go to the youth center to chill with Ryne, Mikaela and some other kids until about 10. Have a wonderful evening and happy Friday! :)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Lucky! I wish we would have had a delay this morning :P That sucks that you had a headache though! I carry some Advil with me since I get migraines a lot. Even though I don't think you're supposed to have medicine in school, but if I didn't I would be going home sick every other day :P Either that or going to the nurses, and I don't like that either. It is really awkward!

Haha, theatre sounds like a lot of fun! :D And have fun hanging out at the youth center (:

火災灯籠 said...

hehe :P im kevin (nickname: kevii) hehes :) nice to meet you :P thanx for taking a look at my blogg :P hehe :D and heaps Heaps HEAPS thanx 4 the comment :P

火災灯籠 said...

hahas :P thanx for the add on myspace :P

taffy. said...

I hope your headache got better!

Posh said...

Headaches are no fun! We should all complain to all the schools about those beds in the nurses offices. They are hard and cold. What is up with that?

G2G...Posh