CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Take me on a sleigh ride

Currently...
Listening to: Christmas music!!!
Wearing: Colombia sweat shirt, skinny jeans, slipper boots
Waiting for: mom to be done making pizza :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The youth center last night was pree fun, I hung out with a ton of kids I haven't really had a chance to chill with in a while.. like Gabbie, Chandler, Jon and Spencer. It was nice :) Mikaela, Shelby, Maggie, Meagan, Jeremiah and Ryne were there too. And about 100 other kids. But yeah, we had fun.

Ryne texted me around 1:30 in the morning to tell me he still has feelings for me. I knew he did, but I don't know what to do. Because I don't think of him as anything more than just a good friend anymore. Oh well

Mikaela's coming over around 4 to get ready for Christmas ball with me, I'll post pictures up later.

6 comments:

rachel said...

hey, im rachel (:
your blog is so cute! i love your layout!
thats good you got to see some friends you haven't seen in a while at your youth group.
have fun with your friend mikaela!

Anonymous said...

Really cute picture. I'm really pumped to be going to my winter formal next week. Have fun at your winter ball. :)

taffy. said...

oh ryne.
are you going to try to continue talking to him?



cameron.
hmm...

BiLLiON $$$ said...

i like this pic it's nice :)
glad your gettin into the spirit!!!

Anonymous said...

cute boots :)
I know how you feel, seeing some friends you haven't had a chance to hang with in a while. It makes you realize how much you missed them.

Tatiana said...

Hi! I looove your blog is so christmas-ish!! Also I want to ask you, Colombia sweat shirt, as Colomia the country? or...
Anyway Nice blog
XOXO
Tatis