CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Silly questions and love songs

  • Currently...
Listening to: Light On - David Cook
Reading: Picture Perfect - Elaine Marie Alphin
Talking to: Jenna on AIM, Cameron & Mikaela in text


  • Today...
It's the day after Christmas, and I spent most of it watching movies and reading that book. I finally finished it, and it's definitely one I'd reccommend. I also went into the city for a little bit to do some exchanges, and ended up running into this kid I used to get on the school bus with a couple years ago. He's working at JC Penney now a days. I also saw my friend's mom at Wal*Mart. She goes to my church :)


  • Topic of the Day...

Flirting. My friend Cameron, that you have all heard so much about, has yet again inspired me on something to post about. He texted me a little while ago asking the question "How far has a boy gone to hit on you?" I was quite surprised, but it gave me a good laugh. He always seems to be able to do that for me :) But anyways, I think he might have asked me this because the other day, when we were talking about what we are looking for in our perfect match, I had said something about wanting a guy that will stand out and be different from all the rest, and who is able to catch my attention. So anyways, I bring myself to the question of the day..

Question: What is something a guy has done for you, that has really made him stand out in some way?

My Answer: There's actually quite a few things that stick out in my mind, but the thing that happened most recently was this kid wrote me a song on guitar; lyrics, chords and all...It's kind of a love song but it's also a Christmas song because he knows how much I enjoy this holiday. I thought it was really sweet, and he's going to sing it to me when we hang out.

6 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Aww that is super adorable! :)

My Answer: Making cute poems about that rhyme really well! :)

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!!

Ohh! Picture Perfect, I love that book so much :D

In reply to your lovely comments on my blog (because I've migrated from the land of livejournal and haven't got my head around blogger quite yet), the lovely glossy magazines (in which I've already circled and highlighted all over the fashion pages) were Glamour and Cosmo, I have a pile of magazine about a mile high in my room I can't bear to throw away!

About the template, do you mean the background and font size etc? I really just found a background image I liked and edited the html in the 'layout' section. If you want, I could code one for you if you describe what you'd like. I love your christmassy candy-canes atm ><

Happy day-after-boxing-day! I'm still in the festive mood :)

This was a very long comment haha!

xo

Anonymous said...

p.s. Just had a look at your profile and didn't realise you lived in New York! Lucky thing! I hate England haha.

Anonymous said...

Well I was going to reply here on this post and explain the sidebar stuff, but it seems like you've added some pretty stuff so there's no need :D

If you want I could still explain how to change the page background etc, hehe :)

xo


p.s. I love your pictures - you're trés pretty ><

Anonymous said...

thanks for replying : ) i don't really have a problem with it as much anymore because people are starting to notice it and that's all i really want, i don't want people to just think they could walk all over me.

my answer: well, my boyfriend is in college in souther california and i live in northern california and every time i go down to see him and he comes up to see me he brings me a dozen roses : )

taffy. said...

have fun!