CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Currently...
Wearing: skinny jeans, hollister hoody, some wicked classy shirt and a tank top
Listening to: The Rocket Summer
Feeling: in pain. I've had a headache since 2nd period :/
Waiting for: 7 o'clock to roll around...

We've been getting so much snow lately, that I had a 2 hour delay today. I was only in school until about 6th period, and then I got picked up early for a doctor's appointment. Normally i'd be pree excited to leave school early, but today i wasn't. I wanted to be in theatre so bad. I need the rehearsing time. But oh well, I guess i'm staying after with Ashley tomorrow to rehearse our lines with Spear. He's the honors theatre teacher and apparently he offered to help us get ready for the Mad Feast. I appreciate that he wants to help us, but i'm also kind of nervous because he's pree strict.

My doctor's appointment went well I guess. He referred me over to a gastrologist and I'm keeping my eurologist appointment too... Fun :P

Okay well I've gotta go, I should prolly finish getting ready. I have to be at the church by 7 to practice for the little kid's Christmas party. I'm supposed to be a clown in a dance/song thing from Sesame Street with Abbie and Rachel. Debbie showed me the video of what we're reinacting on Sunday after church, it's adorable.

4 comments:

taffy. said...

aww, good luck.

i totally forgot what i was going to say about cameron.



i just auditioned for student-directed scenes today


...

Jenni said...

theater is soooo much fun i always hate to miss my theater class.
i hope your church skit goes well it sounds like lots of fun! =]

Posh said...

Snow...sounds beautiful. I can't wait until we go to the snow. Love to snowboard.

G2G...Posh

Natalie said...

The Rocket Summer!!! :D I love them <3

And eeesh, I hate headaches. My mom's side of the family unfortunately has a history of migraine headaches, so even more unfortunately I got stuck with that too :P Not fun.

LUCKY! We currently have absolutely no snow at all ): I want a two-hour delay! Or better yet a snow day. But that stinks that you missed theatre! It's so unfair when you get out of school during a class that you actually want to be in :P

And good luck with your clown dancing/singing. It sounds like fun (: