CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Don't forget: bring an easy bake oven, a tuba, and a swim suit.

The famous words of Cameron, right there^


HAHAHA! Last night he texted me while I was getting ready for the dance and asked if I was going...I said yeah and he texted me back and said that I lied to him. (Tuesday night when we were all at the church practicing for this Wednesday's little kids Christmas party I had told him that I wasn't going to the dance unless he goes, even though he's graduated. Haha) But I told him I wasn't lieing and that I had been talked into it by Mikaela. Then he texted me back and was like "Oh well I was going to invite you over to my place ;)" Like just joking around (as far as i know) and i'm like "OH BABY! Perhaps i wont go to the dance!" And that's when he said "Okay don't forget..bring an easy bake oven, a tuba, and a swim suit." And absolutely made my day. I seriously laughed for like 5 minutes. That kid makes me giggle so much....ahahah I miss him, and today at church he hugged me like 9 billion times in a row and said he missed me too :/




Ryne is being extremely immature again, by the way. He's obviously trying to make me jealous by talking about how he's going to be a lot happier from now on all because of these girls he's been talking to on the phone today (that he doesn't even know) I'm definitely not getting jealous, but i am getting annoyed because this is exactly what happened last time, and then a few days later he confessed his love for me. Oh Lord, why can't he just grow up and get over it? Seriously. I'm fed up with his nonsense.


Comment this post, and the post entitled "Christmas Ball" as well, pretty please :)

Lots of love


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
11 days till Christmas! :D

3 comments:

Ali said...

im sorry about Ryne. that must seriously suck having him be so immature all the time...again. im sorry sara!

taffy. said...

he's such an obnoxious dumbshit!


cameron has something for you, don't get too caught up in it because (i think) he's in college now, but you're his "back home" girl. possibly.

tell him you'll take a rain check on going to his place.

Natalie said...

Haha, Cameron sounds like a pretty fun guy. That's a very memorable quote right there (:

*sigh* Guys can be so incredibly immature. Maybe he'll realize how he's acting and snap out of it eventually... let's hope so :P

I can't wait til Christmas!