CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?

elf Pictures, Images and Photos



Today is national 'say "BUDDY THE ELF, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?" when you answer the phone' day!


Madrigal Feast was tonight!!! There were a few mess ups, but all in all it went really well since it was so relaxed and laid back. Spear (one of the directors) said that the Herald and Steward part (that's me and Ashley) was the best part of the whole show. And it was a 2 and a half hour show!!! To get a compliment like that from Spear, is like beyond amazing...because he's seriously one of the most critical and intimidating people I have ever met in my entire life. So i feel pretty dang proud of myself right about now :)

Pictures soon...

1 comments:

taffy. said...

i love the movie elf way more than someone my age should.