CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm not really good with naming my posts...

Currently...
Wearing: Pacsun tee, Guess jeans, curly hair
Listening to: Sorry I Stole Yo Gurl - The Friday Night Boys
Feeling: a bit chilly
Mom let me sleep in this morning since i didn't sleep at all last night. I ended up getting to school towards the end of 3rd period, which is english class. I love this class. I love writing. We're reading Macbeth right now though. It's actually not that bad once you start to understand Shakespearean language...ahah
Things are back to normal between me and Ryne :) We joked around all of photo journalism.
Alec asked me to Christmas ball in a text message and when I didn't reply right away he said never mind and that he's not going. I would have turned him down anyways. For one thing, I heard he likes me and I wouldn't want to give him the wrong idea. Although he is seriously my best friend that's a guy. But either way, I don't really want a date. It's way more fun when you're free to chill with everyone instead of having to be glued to the same person all night. Uhhh ahah i learned that the hard way.. :P
In theatre today, DZ assigned me and Ashley the two most important parts of the entire Madrigal Feast. We are now Herald and Steward, royalty and head of whole thing. We have to learn a bunch of lines, and also every little thing that is supposed to happen and when by next Thursday. It's going to be a lot of work, but i know we can do it.
Actually...you know what? I'm going to go rehearse my lines...ahah
Ta-ta :)

2 comments:

taffy. said...

I'm so excited for my holiday ball!


For some reason, I really want to go with an Asian (don't ask, i'm going through this phase) so I think I'm going with this hilarious guy named Quan.


SCORE!

Natalie said...

Lucky you got to sleep in! And I have third period English too! :O But I really don't like this class for once. The teacher is an absolute nightmare, and the people in my class are even worse. The only good part about it is that we do write a lot, and I like writing too (:

We have a winter dance too, but I don't really feel like going. My high school's dances are pretty lame :P I hope you have fun at yours though!